EBools in Unity

abishur

In Unity it talks about how the EBOOL uses a bit for the current value (V), a bit for the History (H) and a bit for force detection (F). Is there a way to actually access these bits?

If I make an ebool tag called myEbool is there any way to actually reference those additional bits or are they only accessible by the unity software itself?

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I haven't installed Unity Pro in years and needed to install it recently. I initially tried installing Version 11.1 and the whole...
Replies
Views
GitHub Link: https://github.com/Automation-Standard/Open-Industry-Project This is a little side project I've been working on that I felt would be...
Replies
Views
Hello. New to Unity and had a couple quick questions. Can a Modicon M340 output to a small multiline LCD screen and not a full HMI?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom