Upload a Project via Concept 2.6

KPMJames

HI I've got an old Modicon Compact A120 - 984-258 PLC installed on a machine that hasn't been fired up in 10 years.

Safety regulations have changed since the last time it was used and we want to make some modifications to the system and program. The problem is that the computer that had the old PLC code on it is long gone. When we try to upload the program from the PLC, we can only retrieve the configuration files.

Is there anyway to retrieve the code from the PLC??

What exactly do you end up with after the upload? The code should be part of it.

I don't have concept any more but i might know someone who does.

Just the configuration data - I/O maps, Modbus information, etc...

When you attempt to upload the IEC, 984LL, ASCII messages boxes are greyed out and only configuration is selected so you can't get the code.