Error 701-8004250a

VickyPumero

Helloooooo.

Help meee

I have an Ethernet network ip. In the network is a 1969-L32E controller, within the architecture of the controller are two devicenet cards, twenty PF525 inverters, one panel plus 1250. Additionally I have 2 Producer -Consumidor to 2 other controllers.
Having a total of twenty-six CIP connections.
If I disconnect the 525 drives from the network I can connect online normally.
I make the edits and then start to set the inverters to the network again. When you connect the eighth inverter, it automatically disconnects the laptop or a PF525 drive randomly.

Already increase the RPI to 300ms.

Delete all the devicenet network and all the devices that belonged to it, only the devicenet cards were left in the architecture of the controller.