PLC ladder diagram program

Moody

HEY there, could someone please answer this

Design a plc ladder diagram to control a production line of filling bottles with two conveyors upper one and lower one as:
when the system starts the bottle pass through 4 stages washing,drying,filling and capping. sensors S1,S2,S3,S4 are responsible for stopping the bottle in each stage, S5 count the no. of bottles when it becomes 10 bottles filled in a box in the lower conveyor starts to move to get another box ,s7 show the box, but the 2 conveyors don't move together . (using off delay timer)

We don't do homework on this forum. Neither do we do someone's job for them.

If you do some work yourself and post it, forum members will be glad to critique and advise.

no sir, i am just new in plc learning this is a question to help me studying and understanding plc examples. I post this question just to get help i have made the same program but i is used timer on delay but i don't know how to use off delay timer instead

this is the answer using on delay timer , i want to use off delay timer instead

If the solution you posted works, why would you want to use off-delay timers instead, unless your tutor has asked you to convert it ???

No-one will do your classwork for you..