2711R and CompactL16ER

jcurado

Hello

I'm having an hard time configurating the communication between a 2711R-T7TA HMI and a CompactLogix 1769-L16ER.
On CCW (V9), I chose Protocol: CompactLogix L1 and on address 192.XXX.XXX.XXX,1,0
Added the tags manualy with the same name as in the PLC but I always get the same error: Data Access Error for Alias XXXX, Controller PLC-1. Communication Flag is 0.
I think I tried everything. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you´

JCurado

Problem solved

Sorry for the time it took me to inform, but the internet access I had in the site did not allow me to reply to posts, only to start a new one (?).

I was abre to solve the problem, after trying almost everything. Made a new CCW program and it worked. I had to redo everyting, but it solve the problem. I wish I had done that earier...
Don't kown exacly what was the problem, but some of the tags started as program tags and later were changed to controller tags. Maybe the CCW program was pointing to the wrong place.

Thank you for trying to help.

Jcurado