Mitsubishi First Scan Bit

Steve Etter

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi everyone,

I am using a Mitsubishi PLC CPU model Q2ASCPU-S1 with GX Developer 8.12N and I am trying to modify an existing program to add a little house-keeping routine when my PLC is first turned on. My problem is that for some reason, the software will not allow me to use M9038 in my program. I know that M9038 is the first-scan bit for the A-series CPUs but I am not sure for the Q-series.

Does anyone know if this is the same for the Q-series and, if not, what the proper bit is, or even if it is even available?

Thanks
Steve

Similar Topics

I know that an Allen-Bradley PLC will scan every input first and store them in memory, then solve the ladder, then update the outputs. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have an A3A CPU , I need to calculate the scan time of PLC for my application, how could i do it. ??
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom