Cmore EA9 Series - String Value comparison from Barcode Scanner

yasirkhi

Hi There,

I am programming a cmore EA9-T87 to gather the data and save on SD card. And this time I want to use barcode scanner to trigger the bit to unlock the clamp, using USB of screen.

If part is not good, then barcode scan the part and put text information in the string container which is doing fine.

Only issue is event manager not recognizing string value for comparison. For example if I want to say to trigger a bit event, if strings container has some words or not.

Even system internal tags have any such information that USB device hold some information, it would be great.

Any help would be great.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
I working on installing a EA9-RHMI so I can use a TV screen for my HMI. I wanted to be able to show multiple screens on the TV at one time, but...
Replies
Views
H all, I have been getting continuous modbus (CRC and others) error messages n the top of the HMI screen, though my reads and writes are working...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with ADC CMore EA9 crashing to white screen. I am using the most current versions of firmware and software. The CMore is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom