CPU 90-30 GE fault..

sultanahmed

Dear All,

I am working on Ge 90-30 system CPU specification is ic693cpu331. Software "PME8.5" i download program.after few days it goes on fault. fault picture is attached as file name "paint1" and "paint"

but when i clear diagnostic table and download program again i get this error.

"Error 8544: Flash operation failed [ Controller Error: Controller Error - Data stored on device has been corrupted and is no longer reliable or the device is not present [0x05][0xCC] ]"

where as when i run cpu all system is working perecftly.

i tried to find this error but unable to find.please help

paint.jpg paint1.jpg paint2.jpg

The column labeled "LOC" identifies which module generated the fault.
0.3 points to the IC693CMM311 module in rack 0, slot 3. The fault itself indicates that the module loses backplane communications with the CPU. It could be a problem with the module or the backplane.
1.7 points to the IC693MDL940 module in rack 1, slot 7. I suggest swapping the modules in slot 6 and 7 to see if the problem follows the module or stays with the slot.
For the Error 8544, uncheck the "Save to flash" box before attempting download. The CPU331 requires a separate EEPROM chip for non-volatile memory. Unless your CPU has one installed you will continue to get the error every time you download.