REAL Variable showing ERROR value when negetive

abhirupbera

In Codesys (NEXGENIE 500 PLC) , where the program is written the REAL value of a power source Incomer KW is giving error value when it is actually negetive. But It should give zero or negetive real value.šŸ™ƒ
Details:- if INCOMER KW is actually -300 KW(Taking reverse power), it is showing 4224296300 KW, but everything OK when drawing positive power.

%MD2100------>DWORD_TO_REAL------>KW_INCOMER (%MD3130)
IN PROGRAM LIKE ABOVE. PLEASE HELP ABOUT HOW TO MAKE IT ZERO OR NEGETIVE REAL VALUE.

Similar Topics

Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to copy an array of real numbers into a UDT with a real data type element. I have attached a snip below showing my COP instruction...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Me again still learning Rockwell. So I'll be polling an INT data array from a Modbus SE power meter with a L82 (with a Modbus ProSoft in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom