LT6 Connection with Laptop

am_seleem

Dear all,
I was using old laptop with windows 98 to communicate locally with Schneider LT6 relay. The laptop is damaged and I'm trying to connect with other windows XP machine as no Windows 98 machine is not availble but failed. Any one can help & advise how to cmmunicate with LT6?
Many Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My ethernet port on my laptop recently broke and I was hoping to just use a usb-c dongle in the mean time to go live on my PLC until I...
Replies
Views
Not a PLC question but I need expert help on this. My FactoryTalk stopped communicating with the server its hosted on. I had an error stating...
Replies
Views
I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom