can anyone print this for me?

It's a *.RSP file for a PLC-5 program in RSLogix 5, which unfortunately I don't have installed.

Somebody around here surely does.

p.s. Don't anyone run this plc program.
It hasn't been tested. Additionally I wrote it while I was getting fired.

Jerry hooked me up. It was too big, so he emailed it to me.

If anyone is interested in the code (gas calcs), I will share a google drive link.

I wrote it.

Yes, I was employed at the time.

Yes, they were in the process of firing me while having me work on template programs.

Year 2000.
Quit my job at Commercial Timesharing Inc. where our main customers were Good Year and Firestone.

Every programmer made 6 figures.

I topped out at $16/hr while they charged the same billable rate for me. Reason, I didn't have a degree.

Left for a job in California.

Showed up. Oh, by the way, that job we hired you for, well that project fell through. Here's a job at 33% less pay.