servodrive pin assignment

johneedw

Hello friend,
I'm facing a problem with a servo drives controlled by s7-300 PLC and aSIPRO SIAX 300 panel..
I need to know the meaning the pin assignment of the panel side which controlling the servo drives.The attached image showing the pin symbols and I need to help me to understand these symbols to try to test it !..
Waiting for kind help...

siax.jpg

Similar Topics

Kinetix 2097-V34PR6 A few weeks back the drive lost its HOME position I got an E27 FaultCode: Absolute move attempt without system homed. I went...
Replies
Views
Hi there! Anyone any idea what PLC can I use as master to control a slave E1 Hiwin servo drive? There are lots of IPC's but I would like a proper...
Replies
Views
we have a small drift in the knives actual position, as viewed with the eye on a stroboscope. it is more visible at high speeds. the knives are...
Replies
Views
hello dears can any help me for baumuller servodrive controller: bum61-vc-a0 1001 pdf? i have a drive bum61-30/45-54-b-0 and i want operate it...
Replies
Views
This is an older system. My supervisor managed to let the magic smoke out of two of the comm boards in the ServoDrive controller, after replacing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom