Hmigto and plc m221 communicate 5 inverters

Hello to everyone.I have the screen HMIGTO 5310 and PLC M221 and i want to communicate with (5 INVERTERS).The protocol i want to use is MODBUS/TCP i know how to connect with one drive but with five i dont know if the plc is good for this job.If you have another opinion would be useful.

If you know how to connect to one of the drives then connecting to a several will be just a matter of changing the IP addresses.

Regards,

Similar Topics

I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
I'm a beginner in the automation field and I've set up an automation system connecting several devices (datalogger, radio, etc.) via Modbus RS485...
Replies
Views
I have a file which I'm hoping is for a Mitsubishi A172SHCPUN processor but I can't see how to open it in GX Developer V8.102G The file is a zip...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom