What HMI software does this belong to?

blawrenz

Hi,
I received a backup of an old HMI application from a client. I am unsure as to what graphics package was used to configure this application. It is at least 10 years old as the back-up was from 2006, and it is running on a panel PC with Win XP. I don't have access to the panel PC only a couple of pictures.

The file extension is *.fbk

If anyone has any ideas of what software would have been used to configure this I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
BLawrenz

Similar Topics

I have been asked where to get pro face Hmi software from, I have been told that it's a free download but I am not sure can anyone help thanks stu
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
I HAVE SMART TOUCH MS-60T-Pe MITSUBISHI HMI BUT I CANT FIND A SOFTWARE TO EDITE AND DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM IN IT.......CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a machine retrofit project, and am looking for recommendations for HMI/SCADA software. I've used C-More and Horner HMIs...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice/experience with PC based HMI software? We are starting to put a PC in our control systems. I would like to use the monitor as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom