Export CSV file & Email Automatically

Ones_Zeros

Hello,

I have wonderware Intouch & system platform

I'm needing to export some data to a csv file & then email this data
automatically out to some people each day.

Can i do something like this in wonderware?

If so could I get some guidance on how to do this?

thanks,

A lot of this data that I'm needing
to export to a CSV file & email
Is by reading the modbus
registers directly from the device.

I know in Wonderware you can
Export data to csv files, but not sure
how to set this up in Wonderware
To were I can email it

Thanks

You're over thinking it. Wonderware has no business emailing anything. Have WW write the CSV files to a folder and then use any number of a 1000 utility programs out there that can monitor a folder and email the files. Something like: http://www.watchdirectory.net/

Hey guys, some things have changed and in stead of emailing the .csv file automatically through Wonderware.
I now need to export this data to a csv file automatically and then transfer the file to a ftp server automatically?

I'm using InTouch 2014R2

how is the best way to accomplish this task?

thanks for the assistance

Ok thanks alot for the information.

One more question, from within Wonderware software
how is the best way to export historical data .CSV file automatically
to a folder every hour?

thanks alot for helping

One more question of this problem...

looks like all the data will be coming into the application server, not stand alone inTouch

I've not used the application server much, How do I export this trending data into Microsoft Excel spreadsheet & schedule this data to export into the Excel spreadsheet every hour?

After this I'm going to use the advise I was given here & use a FTP client to send the data to a FTP server

I appreciate some direction on this

thanks

Do u have the historian running as part of your system platform setup?
If so, then just query that.
You could use SSRS to do exactly what you are after

Yeah, I do have Historian running
With my system platform setup.

So I can configure this on the historian?
What exactly is the SSRS?

Can you elaborate on query the objects via
The historian & SSRS

I appreciate the help & direction