WonderWare ver 9.0

rick62

Lifetime Supporting Member
I keep having this issue when I start the ArchestrA DASABCIP server, sometimes it connects good and then, sometimes I keep getting this error--[connection attempt to to DASABCIP on dell REFUSED, SLSSVC not running, resources out at server ,dup IP # problem. I always check out all of these errors, but can never find out why this happens sometimes- my op system is xp , I use this pc a lot, and sometimes I have no issues at all when I edit any wonderware projects, and sometimes this error is hard to solve, have never found out why this happens sometimes and then goes away-- :cry:

Tell us more about your network. Are you using fixed IP addresses? Is your hosts file properly configured to associate relevant node names to IP addresses?

don't know what you mean by fixed, but example=pc 192.168.0.100 plc at 192.168.0.20 also as of host files, do you mean the windows etc host file ? can you give am example. also I am using SuiteLink protocol-

What version of the DASABCIP server and what PLC are you trying to connect to?

connection to a slc505 and compactogix , DASABCIP 4.0 , I have connected to this configuration before with no issues, buy for some reason I sometimes get this -- WWSLS connection attempt to DASABCIP 0n 192.168.0.25 REFUSED- The last time it took me several days to get it to connect, but I can never figure out why it does thisor what I do to get to work. this is the only problem I have using suitelink server, but sometimes it works good??? slc address is 192.168.0.20, this issue seems to be intermit. all my license is good-