Mitsubishi

Donnchadh

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all

I have a Mitsubishi program for a fxon plc and neither Medoc or GPP
soft ware can open it.Just hoping that somebody can as the software
to open or maybe has a way to convert it so I could open it.

I can send on the program if anyone can help.

Donnchadh K.

Reply to your own post and use the 'attach file' option.
(zip the files first though)
Plenty here will be able to look at it and maybe convert it to something you can read :)

Well first the good news

The program is intact and working. It is also commented and 'statemented' throughout. (although it says it is an FX1NC PLC)

I used GX developer but had to import and convert the file as it was in FXGP (win) format.

Now the bad news; I did not install 'export to medoc' with my GX Dev program and it does not give you the option once it is installed (it does when initially installing - but not after)

I have attached the file converted to gx dev mode. I dont know if you can use that - or maybe someone has GX dev with the import to medoc option installed

Last edited:
Hi All

Thanks for your reply and that is brill as I have Gx
I will try it tonight when I get home.

Just like to say to everbody how read my post a big
thank you and the reply was as always top class.

Thanks to all at plcs.net

Donnchadh K.

Hmmm strange things are happening.........

Ok Ronald, it was nice of you to covert it back - but if you read the posts carefully, it was originally in FXGP format and Donnchadh could not open it.

I converted it to GX format so that he could open it.

Now you have converted my converted file back to FXGP as it was originally :)

But the strange thing.........

The original file was 9.3kb - after conversion it was 13.74kb (ok so far) then you converted it back to how it was originally and now it is 3.04kb :confused: