mapping output to modbus address in Somachine (M258)

aqueousdan

Does anyone have any knowledge regarding mapping my output (%QX0.0) to a MODBUS address in Somachine 4.1? I want to be able to read the status of this output using SCADA software eventually (Ignition)

I am pretty much unsure where to find information on this from Schneider. (No helpful user forums like there are for Siemens!)

Thanks,

Dan B

Does anyone have any knowledge regarding mapping my output (%QX0.0) to a MODBUS address in Somachine 4.1? I want to be able to read the status of this output using SCADA software eventually (Ignition)

I am pretty much unsure where to find information on this from Schneider. (No helpful user forums like there are for Siemens!)

Thanks,

Dan B

Not SoMachine but he same principal....

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=106777

Thanks for your help guys. I understand that I cannot directly map my input or output to a modbus address and so have followed the example to change the status of memory bit %MX0.0 instead.

Now I get the following error. I cant seem to work out how to map this to the modbus.

111.jpg