Panelview Plus CE, open internet explorer

ltfordnr

Anyone ever tried to open a pre-determined URL on a panelview plus CE with a go to button to view web servers of different equipment?
Would be nice to view web pages with a touch of a button.
I've never done it before but have an immediate need.....

Use the Program Launcher ActiveX (Objects > ActiveX > ME Program Launcher)

There should be help files on the activeX in FTSTudio for the correct syntax.
Going from memory, the EXE program is iexplore.exe and the parameter would be the web address. What I do not remember is if those need to be in string tags, or if you can type that directly into the activeX connections with quotes.

But that is the way to open web pages; use the Program Launcher ActiveX