Problems with CANOpen/DeviceNet

Gcarlton89

I'm currently working on a project that involves a device called a CAN-HET2 CANOpen to DeviceNet converter. This is for a wireless pendant belly pack, the belly pack has a LCD display which I want to display information to help the operators. The company which designed this has given me EDS files for both the CANOpen and the DeviceNet versions. The DeviceNet EDS file has all the inputs for the buttons and pots on the device, however it seems to be missing the setup for the LCD. Is there anyway I can get it working using information from the CANOpen EDS file or is this impossible? I've tried to use explicit messaging and I have tried to pull data from it with the GET_Single_Attribute command in RSNetworx for DN. If anyone can give me a hand with this I would appreciate it. Thanks