Import Multiple Programs

JeremyM

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

Running Studio 5K v29, I'm trying to import 100+ programs into a project but haven't found whether the software supports this. Page 28 of this manual suggests it is possible, but I can't find how to include more than one program in the import process.

Has anyone else attempted this? Thanks!

I'm fairly sure you can only import one program at a time since they are stored as separate .xml files. strike that, just read the page referred to in the manual, it seems that multiple import is supported...

Another way to copy programs into an application is to copy/paste or drag/drop from another project open in another instance of Studio5000.

Of course this will only copy the program, its routines, and the program tag database. Any references to controller tags will have to be resolved by creating those manually.

Last edited:
Thanks. Fortunately, I had the original projects from which the programs I had been interested in had originated.

Copying and pasting each program was much faster than the import utility would have been.

Last edited: