DDEPoke Excel to PLC5

DCom

I have read several posts related to this Topic and gathered information from each but have still had no success. Attached is where I'm stuck. I have an existing Topic that I created that is receiving data from the PLC, but would like to incorporate a button to zero out some data. When I try it I receive a couple of errors. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Error 1.jpg Error 2.jpg

DDEPoke should follow this format: channelNumber, tag, value

channelNumber - RSIchannel is correct

tag - the tag or address in the PLC

value - the value you want to write. It MUST be a reference to a cell, such as sheets(1).range("A1)

DDEPoke should follow this format: channelNumber, tag, value

channelNumber - RSIchannel is correct

tag - the tag or address in the PLC

value - the value you want to write. It MUST be a reference to a cell, such as sheets(1).range("A1)

Thanks FluxCap. I changed the address from C5:18 to C5:18.ACC and removed the "s" from the topic name and it worked great.