Remote access machine through internet and clients PC

HJTRBO

Hi all,
Looking for a way to use my computer at home with Rockwell software and my internet connection to connect to a machine at my clients workplace. His PC is accessible to the internet through his mobile phones wifi hotspot & is connected to the PLC by ethernet. Any ideas?

Untitled Diagram.png

Search for a technote on this forum by JesperMP about how to use TeamViewer and it's VPN feature. I rely on it frequently.

Similar Topics

Has anyone had experience with both the **** Cosy 131, and Weintek Easy Access 2.0? I have an OEM I do work for, who is shopping the internet on...
Replies
Views
I'm just a tech and pretty rusty on my ethernet theory from college (many years ago) so bear with me. :) In a medium-sized food processing plant...
Replies
Views
Has anybody used one of the range of devices from ****, the Talk2M website and their VPN software, eCatcher. It looks like the combination solves...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a project involved with Toyota whereby the customer would like to be able to control devices within a booth using a portable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom