TIA portal - help with retrieving old file

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!

I have an old project built in TIA portal v11 with a comfort panel in it. Now this project is going to be rebuild and it will not have a comfort panel. Thing is that I can't open it because of the comfort license requirement. Could someone with comfort license maybe open it (wich migrates it to tia portal v13) and if it's possible change the comfort HMI to a basic HMI. I don't know if it's possible to just change the HMI but I would really save some time if it were possible since the screens will be almost the same.

If someone would be kind to help me it would save me alot of time, licensing, money etc.

/Tim

Similar Topics

Good, Code Totalizer: IF ( Hour = 23) and ( Minute = 59) and ( Second = 59) THEN totalizerDay_previous : = totalizerDay; totalizerDay= 0; End_IF...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am starting a project with motion control and currently have a few stepper motors that I want to get working with a S7-1200 CPU. The...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a machine that has 1500 cpu program is v15:1 I have the program from the Oem and the tia portal software v15.1 ? I have set the laptop...
Replies
Views
Hello, Now here is my problem guys. I weigh my weight and i wait for the slow_fill_required_weight to be lesser than my slow fill limit which is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm modifying a system that's created in Tia Portal ver 14. I've changed the PLC program and added screens to the HMI sections. Regarding...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom