Micro PLC in MV Switchgear

charzree

We have Micro PLC in the MV Panel. This Micro PLC has got integrated digital module and separate analog Port. Also connected to it is HMI with separate display.

The question is how the earthing to this Micro PLC is done. Since it is mounted inside the MV Panel, there are electrical interference to it?

If it is earthed in the ground bus of MV Switchgear (6kV), what are the problems could occur?

Similar Topics

Hi I am new to the forum, I have an old Alpine bar feeder with a GE Fanuc micro 90 plc, that was programed with Versa pro I think , but I have GE...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
The micro 820 is visible in RS Who when I configure my Ethernet to capture the random IP. I am getting an error when following the steps below...
Replies
Views
hi everybody i want to make a backup (upload) from a plc square d micro 1 ready i have the software WINLDR i am looking the cable to Conect to a...
Replies
Views
My plc is stx micro 3722 My problem is err led is flashing I tried to re programme my plc with pl7 programme The pl7 tel me cant connect with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom