Logo 12/24rc

Discal

Good afternoon all,

It has been some years since I used a LOGO and they have changed a little, and I am against the clock so I was wondering if anyone out there might be able to help out?

I need to set up a couple of timers that can have their time base manipulated thru the use of the Cursor Keys on the front of the unit by an "Operator" (hey, I don't make these up). I have seen it done but never attempted myself; facing a deadline, I thought I should cry for a little help on this one.

If someone could just show me to the correct balcony; I can find my way down.

Thank you in advance.

Not sure how you wan't to set everything up but to try using counters that you manipulate with the cursor keys and then have the counter be the time value of your timer.

Dir.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you gclshortt and rQx. As it turns out both of your tips helped me finish up the project tonight. Only one stink eye from the Boss tomorrow.

Again, thank you both for taking the time.