1769-l23e-qbfc1b

Skiroy

Hello guys,
I bought aolder compact logix brick 1769-L23E-QBFC1B I cant get boot p to see and not getting any lights for the NS or LNK status for the RJ45 connection on the controller.

The manual is too loarge to attach but on page 28 it shows the wiring of the RJ45 connector but does not show the other end of the connector's wiring. Does anyone one if this requires a straight,crossover cable or a custom wiring?

Would anyone have the wiring diagram?

Should be able to use straight with static IP. If the lights on the eth port aren't on, it isn't connected or it's damaged.

Use the DB9 (RS232 DF1) and download your IP address in RSLinx, right click and select configure, then you can set the IP... you should also just be using a standard Cat5 cable going to a switch/router, the leds should be flashing if its not a bad port on the CPU

The manual is too loarge to attach but on page 28 it shows the wiring of the RJ45 connector but does not show the other end of the connector's wiring. Does anyone one if this requires a straight,crossover cable or a custom wiring?

If you are connecting the PLC directly to your Computer than you need a crossover cable. If you are connecting it to a Switch then either a Straight or Crossover cable can be used.

However I have always found it easier to connect via Rs232 to set the IP address and then use Ethernet.