Interlock a Sequence

dskplc

Hello,I have a sequence for filling a condensate tank. If the condensate gets too high and causes an alarm (current code) I need to cause an interlock and shut down the sequence (new). Any ideas? I am new to interlocks and have read about these but still am stuck. Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, first time posting here, so I'll just get right to the meat of my situation here. I've just started getting into PLCs and I work...
Replies
Views
Hi, This morning I attempted to add a good bit of communication between a few of our PLCs. For the most part, everything worked fine, except for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Had a discussion with a cunsultant about safety and he claimed that for example an Allen Bradley MC1 (two contacts) magnetical non-contact...
Replies
Views
I have a question about process interlock naming. I want to hear opinions, as well as if there is a relevant standard. When naming specific...
Replies
Views
Working on a robot welding cell today that I have worked on a few of these machines before except this one the fixture air valves are DeviceNet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom