IGS 7.58 with CompactLogix L30

bran01

Hi All, Ive run into an error when setting up my compact logix L30ER(ver 24) on IGS 7.58.
This is the first error:
"Project correlation error on device '<device name>'. All tags will resort to Symbolic mode. Physical addressing will resume in 60 seconds."

We noticed that we are able to toggle a bit on and off until the 60 seconds is up then we receive:
"Unable to read tag ‘My_tag’ on device ‘My_Device’. CIP error 0x0F,ext error 0x0000"

Has anyone seen this error before?
Is there a way to keep the system in symbolic mode? Or any common ways to fix this error?

We don’t make any changes to the program while connected, we just toggle an integer between 1 and 2 with push buttons.

Similar Topics

Hoping someone can help I have been trying to connect to a compactlogix PLC and IGS. I can get data for two reads and then I get bad quality and...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm trying to update the firmware on some ControlLogix's. They're being polled by an IGS driver. After the upgrade, my floats and integers...
Replies
Views
We have many sites with PLC-5s and 1785-ENET sidecars that are being pounded pretty hard by the GE IGS driver (Kepware) and iFIX/Historian...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am converting to iFIX 6.1 and talking to a PLC5. I have several TX tags that were looking at N32 addresses in the PLC5 and were getting...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking to setup a test rig in the workshop for testing the likes of the following units; Elau MC-4 Servo Drives & Pac Drives...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom