micro win s7-200 cpu224 cn download error

deno

hello friends and experts,
I am here along with question I hope someone help me.
I have cpu224 s7 200 PLC which I use in my new project . I have just write program in micro win v4 software and try to download the program in cpu224 cn . but it give below error.
A compile error occurred, check non-fatal error for more information"
my friend suggest me to change the software language to chinese and than try .but it not work and same error occurred.
my os is windows xp and I use ppi communication.
please suggest me solution

Can't remember where you find it but there should be a report on what the non-fatal error is.

"check non-fatal error for more information"

hi,
BryanG
I check PLC Information it show Non-fatal error 82 with a message "Illegal instruction, check instruction mnemonics" but I can't understand what is it?or what it mean ?
please suggest what I do ?

hi,
BryanG
I check PLC Information it show Non-fatal error 82 with a message "Illegal instruction, check instruction mnemonics" but I can't understand what is it?or what it mean ?
please suggest what I do ?

Any one having solution about this problem.

Lare, I think you wanted to show page one. Your link is page 2.
Quote from page one of thread 31705:
"If you want to download a program from a Siemens S7- 200 CN PLC.
You must have Microwin 4.0 + SP5, Windows Chinese language support loaded and chosen as input language.

And in Microwin tools > options > general select Chinese.
And then every written word will be question mark but you will be able to upload and download program."

Links:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=105125

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=31705

It may be because you have used an instruction in your program that isn't available in that PLC, it may be that you have misused an instruction, it may be because you have the China version of the PLC. Either way MicroWin isn't very helpful if the problem comes after the program has been compiled. I did hit something similar and you have to get creative to find the problem. First do a 'Save As' with you program and save under a new name, I added 'test' to the end of the name so that I would know that it was my test version. Now delete half the rungs in your test program. Try to download again and see if the error has gone away. By repeating this you can narrow it down to which rung is the problem. It doesn't take too long and does find the problem.

It may be because you have used an instruction in your program that isn't available in that PLC, it may be that you have misused an instruction, it may be because you have the China version of the PLC. Either way MicroWin isn't very helpful if the problem comes after the program has been compiled. I did hit something similar and you have to get creative to find the problem. First do a 'Save As' with you program and save under a new name, I added 'test' to the end of the name so that I would know that it was my test version. Now delete half the rungs in your test program. Try to download again and see if the error has gone away. By repeating this you can narrow it down to which rung is the problem. It doesn't take too long and does find the problem.

hi,
I have try the same but it not work for me same error occurred.
I just write only one rung in main and try to download but still it give me same error.
I can't understand where I do mistake? Or where is the problem?

Lare, I think you wanted to show page one. Your link is page 2.
Quote from page one of thread 31705:
"If you want to download a program from a Siemens S7- 200 CN PLC.
You must have Microwin 4.0 + SP5, Windows Chinese language support loaded and chosen as input language.

And in Microwin tools > options > general select Chinese.
And then every written word will be question mark but you will be able to upload and download program."

Links:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=105125

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=31705

Hi,
I have try it to change the language in software and os also but not solve my problem.
I have micro win sp8 and 9 Updates file but it will not installed due to older version file are not find during the installation.

I also want to know how I come to know the current sp of my micro win?

Candy Crush said: It may be because you have used an instruction in your program that isn't available in that PLC, it may be that you have misused an instruction, it may be because you have the China version of the PLC. Either way MicroWin isn't very helpful if the problem comes after the program has been compiled. I did hit something similar and you have to get creative to find the problem. First do a 'Save As' with you program and save under a new name, I added 'test' to the end of the name so that I would know that it was my test version. Now delete half the rungs in your test program. Try to download again and see if the error has gone away. By repeating this you can narrow it down to which rung is the problem. It doesn't take too long and does find the problem.
I have try the same but it not work for me same error occurred.