What are the dip switch settings?

PLCman0777

im working on an ethernet/ip glass conveyor system, and ive hit a wall in regards to the dip switch settings for a smc ex600 valve manifold. ive read that the dip switch position in settings 1 is all off except switch 2 and all on for settings 2. unfortunately i can see all of the manifolds in rslinx. Am i using the right settings or are they unique per device? any help is much appreciated.

Your reading may not be correct

https://www.smcworld.com/upfiles/manual/e/EXxx-OMN0032.pdf

page 22 and 23.....The switch positions set the IP. Are you trying to set the IPs or using BootP? In any case, I wouldn't expect Switch 2 to be all on unless your IP is 192.168.1.254

And for Switch 1, I don't think only position 2 would be on, unless you're trying to run 250kbs baudrate.

Last edited: