Fujitsu Keyboard

vomitz

V
Anybody has experience in modifying keyboard full of tach switch in order to install some form of key logging activities to monitor what ur staff is doing with the machines when you are not looking?

Maybe it's because i'm asking a stupid question? Or maybe most think it's unethical to do such thing. I need to modify it because the OEM system does not come with data logging and the staff always tell me they did not change any of the data, which in fact, they did. It's really a big problem.
Can anyone help, please?
thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm using TIA Portal V17 on Windows 11 (Runtime), and I'm facing an issue where the on-screen keyboard is partially off-screen, making it...
Replies
Views
I have a numeric input field on my HMI. That field is being focused and written to by a macro keyboard so the operator doesn't actually enter a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently taking a course on plc programming and in the course rslogix 500 is being used. I am however having a problem since it keeps...
Replies
Views
Hello. Is there a way to bind keyboard keys on the computer running the simulation of the PLC so that you can emulate button press etc during...
Replies
Views
Is there a tag properties keyboard shortcut in RSLogix 5000 for an existing selected tag? I know Ctrl+W will allow you to create a new tag. But...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom