SSV instruction not working to set time

MartyMaucher

This Set System Value (SSV) instruction is not setting the new time. The clock time simply does not change. Time1 is the common date/time structure with the new time. What is really puzzling is that this used to work, but haven't run it in a few months.

This is for an AB Control Logix 1756-L73 controller, redundant system. It has Time Sync and Motion options set for the redundancy sync to work which might have something to do with it, but I do remember this working before.
Any suggestions?

SSVTime.jpg

Ok guys, got it. Had to go to the controller, properties, Date/Time tab, Advanced and set Priority 1 to 0 (highest). So, it can now set the system clock.

I also added a one-shot before the SSV. I think this should be sufficient. Or why should it have one after each input?

SSV2.jpg

The reason that you would have it after every branched contact is that in the way that you have it, if one of the tags stays on (bZeroTimeSeconds for example) the other two will never be able to trigger the SSV as the ONS input will always be on. By putting a one shot on each branch any of the branched tags will be able to trigger the SSV, no matter what the other tags are doing.