PanelView Plus Micrologix 1400 help please

IanHough

Hi there,

I seem to be having some issues interfacing a Mircologix 1400 and a Panelview plus 1000. All communication is done over ethernet.

ML1400 (1766-L32BWAA) Ser.B FW.15 IP. 192.168.0.2

Pvp1000 Logic Module (2711P-RP2) IP. 192.168.0.100
Terminal (2711P-T10C4D2) Ser.A

I am able to create a simple application in Factory Talk View Studio - Machine Edition and create a runtime 6.0 application. I am able to test the application on the pc, where I can see the bit I have assigned, to the start button, go high and low in the rslogix500 program.

When I go to transfer the application I get an error saying there is an unrecognized device on the network, the ML1400.

Both the Micrologix and the Panelview are present in rslinx enterprise and classic.

I tried downloading the application without the ml1400 on the network and the application appeared, but obviously there was an error when there was no response from the plc.

I feel like im close im just not sure where to go from here.

Thanks for any help!

-Ian

What does your Rslinx Enterprise config look like in ME? Can you take a screenshot of both the local design and runtime tabs?

Hi Dravik,

I need to figure out how to get the screenshot posted, I spend more time reading forums than I do posting.

I can tell you I selected the ML1400 and added it to the device shortcuts, and applied the changes. From there I clicked 'copy from design to runtime'

Each tab, Design(local) and Runtime(Target), currently looks the same.

Ill work on getting those images.

Thank you for the reply