Tranding Problem

desman_bp2

Halo there....
I back your help..🤞🏻.to solve my problem related tranding system FT studio RA, i allready spend a lot of time and ciggarete still can't find clue for the problem o_O,
Actualy i have made a trend for some tag to be tranding for analayze some processing in our system.....i found matter that its a different viewing graph when i monitoring live and access the loging for the tranding tag as per the pic below...

This pic for live viewing

IMG_20161221_130251.jpg

And this for acces data as the time that i want

IMG_20161221_130444.jpg

This for my version FTV Studio

IMG_20161221_124314.jpg

i already try with historian server too for logging same happened....is there anyway to solve the problem...???

Im very thank fully for any information...Thanks

Hallo...."PLCnovice61".... Thank you for response my thread...

Basically its DINT data type for the tag, to showing pass number in our system...ex: 1,2,3,4...until 20...pass.
Its disconcerting for me...in my data log record the data show 1.12, 2.06, 3.06, 4.12.... Strangely its not happened when I live monitoring for the trend...as per the first pic above....hhmm...anyway thanks for advise.

Woooww...its solved...fantastic..thank you very much "rankhornjp".... I owe you one buddy...contact me if you have a plan to visit my country... Wants to treat you... A drum of beer.....^.^....

Thank you....thankyou very much...