Motionworks compiling errors (data type or function block)

phuz

We are working on a machine that has a Yaskawa controller (MP2300siec) and servos. We were provided a copy of the source code and went ahead installing MotionWorks 2.0. When trying to compile (Make), we get 85 errors related to the tags.

Data type declaration or function block code body missing!

Are there separate add-ons that we have to install with this?

Quite possibly. There are a bunch of libraries that you may have to add. If the source code wasn't saved with the libraries, then you will have to add them manually. The missing tag names should be able to point you to what you need.

Yup, that was it. Missing libraries that were not included in original zip file. If you use the archiver, as we found out, the libraries get included.