VBA and multiple instances of same display on FTView SE

notausp

I have a popup display that opens for motor1, motor2, motor3 etc, using parameters and only one project display "popup". If I develop a vba code that read a tag from plc (using taggroup) and determine if this motorX popup should be closed, when I write ExecuteCommand "Abort popup", all my instances close...but I want only motorX popup instance close.
Any workaround?

I found a solution! :)

Syntax
Application.UnloadDisplay [Name], [AllInstances]
AllInstances – is an optional Boolean parameter that, when True, unloads all instances of the display specified by Name if multiple instances are loaded. The default value for AllInstances is True.

So, i wrote:

Application.UnloadDisplay "/::My_Popup", False

and it works now!
Obs. "/::" applies to distributed network.