How much are ATV312 1/4 VFDs?

The company I work for have a global agreement with Schneider, and our pricing is confidential. So it is indeed hush hush.

Phone up Schneider and ask them.

I find it odd how prices are such hush hush

You can thank President Nixon and Executive Order 11615 in August of 1971 for the modern system of secret distributor discounts and inflated list prices.

Distribution multipliers were an obvious and simple way to circumvent price stabilization, and old habits die hard.

We get an example of that every time Boeing announces a big fleet agreement; "Four billion dollars worth of jetliners (at list prices) !" that actually sell for a fraction of that.

Similar Topics

I am new In a CCW and as a beginner I am trying to learn programming but i am noticing that my CCW software is taking around 1 minute to download...
Replies
Views
Today I was working on my project for school and we were using a power supply with 24V and we accidentally had the current at 0.9A. We heard a pop...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Can a machine be "too safe"? I originally wanted to ask a different question about best-practices when switching a machine from non-auto...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have been asked to do some teaching at a community college for industrial automation for some young adults. I'm thinking 2...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a customer developing a customized OPCUA client that needs to gather data from ControlLogix PLCs, but this is not a PLC integrator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom