pvp terminal info on a maintenance screen

stu

hi has anyone created a screen on a pvp with all the terminal details on like ip address ,firmware number program name ?? how hard is it ?

Stu - open up View Studio, and open the sample application called "TerminalInfo OCX Demo"

I think that should give you a head start...

Yeah I saw that on the config screen but wanted to have on a engineers screen rather than shutting the him down,
daba
I looked at the terminal info ocx at stupid o'clock this morning but couldn't see where the ip address came from (Tag ) i will have to give it another go, Thanks guys

Yeah I saw that on the config screen but wanted to have on a engineers screen rather than shutting the him down,
daba
I looked at the terminal info ocx at stupid o'clock this morning but couldn't see where the ip address came from (Tag ) i will have to give it another go, Thanks guys

I don't know either, but I test ran the app on the PC, and it showed the IP address, subnet mask, gateway address of my PC, so I figured the ActiveX control must be available somehow - I surmised it couldn't return any of the "hardware" data, since it not available on the PC