Home Automation (sort of)

exiled

Hi guys

Has anybody Automated a fishpond? You swimming pool guys are probably good at this!

I have a little project in my garden for a fishpond. Which includes two pumps (1 continuous 1 variable flow via analog input) some lights, filters, UV filter etc.

But the Mrs wants fancy waterfalls and fountains at the throw of a switch

Looking for some ideas. I have an slc 504 and a old mitsi FX128 plc to play with.

Cheers folks.

Happy nuyear to you all

Shouldn't be too hard. Just follow the same codes that you would for a regular pool or hot tub. No need to electrocute your little fishies! :)

I did a lazy river which had a waterfall, propulsion pump, chlorination pump, heater, and all the chemical inputs. I used a Twido with a Magelis touch screen.