šťastný nový rok

daba

Lifetime Supporting Member
In the UK we are just shy of 20 hours away from a new year, the transition from 2016 to 2017.

For me, personally, the event is no different to a new month, a new day, a new hour, or a "new" anything, it is just a marker on an arbitrary timeline. I don't see anything magical, mystical, spiritual, or even special about it.

But, like the major grid-lines on a trend, if the event has special significance for you, then I sincerely hope you enjoy the transition. Any sentiments akin to "Happy New Year" could be summed up with (and there's no timescale involved) "stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy".

Can I be first to wish everyone a "stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy" Christmas 2017 ? or is that pushing it ?

o_O

Haha, I like your style daba. I'm with you. I can celebrate any day of the week that ends in "y".

Enjoy another day on the pale blue dot everyone!

Klingon is a whole other ball game (y)

Steve

Happy New Year, All!

My translation abilities focus on Fresh Kielbasa 🍻
Not gonna do more than that till next week when I have a bunch of German stuff, that was originally US stuff, that hit China, then to India, then to Italy, and back to the US.

It must be fun tho. Ha!

Travel the world without getting out of your chair.

Last edited: