FactoryTalk V9 and Reporting Options

Hal9000

Hi there,

I'm looking to support a customer who will soon be running FT SE v9.0.

They have asked if I can assist and provide some reporting tools that the plant operators can use. I think whatever is implement needs to work well with FT SE and / or Historian and be able to give them decent reports that can easily be configured.

I've used Historian & VantagePoint in the past but I'm interested to hear from the forum if there is anything else, i.e. 3rd party reporting products that may also be a good option for my customer.

e.g Crystal reports?

Cheers for now

J

Hi there,

I'm looking to support a customer who will soon be running FT SE v9.0.

They have asked if I can assist and provide some reporting tools that the plant operators can use. I think whatever is implement needs to work well with FT SE and / or Historian and be able to give them decent reports that can easily be configured.

I've used Historian & VantagePoint in the past but I'm interested to hear from the forum if there is anything else, i.e. 3rd party reporting products that may also be a good option for my customer.

e.g Crystal reports?

Cheers for now

J

Microsoft Reporting Services is your friend here. Simply log your data to an SQL database. Reports can then be built easily using Report Designer.