Data records of recipes

RadziQ8

Hi guys.
I am making a recipe window in TIA PORTAL v13 SP1 using KTP400 HMI.
I set up 12 recipes, all with 5 elements (so 12x5=60 variables) and no entries in data records.
I then want operator to take HMI, choose one recipe and make few data records with different values of 5 variables.
Same thing for other recipes and later operator will choose desired recipe and data record.
The thing is, will these data records be saved in case of power loss?
Do I need any choices in General tab of Recipe view (picture)?
Cheers.

recipes.jpg

Similar Topics

I need to use the job mailbox area pointer to write a data record to the HMI, using job 70. The concept is to scan a label with a hand scanner...
Replies
Views
Greetings, Long time troller, first time poster.... I'm currently working with a network (Ethernet via IP radios) of about 50 Micrologix 1400...
Replies
Views
PLC: S7-300 HMI: Siemens TP177B I would like to limit data records in a recipe (WinCC Flexible Advanced). I don't want the user to save more than...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to work with recipes. So I have to transfer the recipe data records from storage medium of TP177B to S7 226 plc. When I use "Set...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to set the parameters in the hardware config during runtime with sfc 55. This works well on most modules but I can't get it to work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom