PanelView Component Download Issues

jrsnydley

Hello everyone, I have a 2711C-T4T with firmware 1.80. I am using Connected Components Workbench v10.00 to attempt to download an application to the terminal. When I try to download it says "Connecting to graphic terminal...Failed." Does anybody know why this is happening? I have an Ethernet cable plugged directly from my PC into the terminal. If I ping the IP address of the terminal, everything comes back, 0% loss. Any ideas?

When I click download, the RSLinx window never pops up. I click download and it tells me to enter the graphic terminal IP address. When I do that, it says that the connection to the terminal failed.

From the Menu Bar in CCW, Select Device -> Setup Connection Path -> Browse to edit the path.

I don't use the Panelview Component HMI anymore but I recall in previous versions of CCW that downloading from CCW via ethernet didn't work well.
I usually exported the runtime file and loaded to the terminal with a USB stick.

I had the same problem. It never worked for me. I would edit in CCW than Download with web browser through the program built in the terminal.

I tried the USB method. I am getting an error that says there is insufficient disk space. There is currently nothing in the internal storage and the .cha file is 9 KB

Last edited: