E-mailing with RSView messenger

LJBMatt

Anyone know how or used the e-mail function with RSView Messenger? Client doesn't want to install an e-mail utility (lotus notes) on their server and company policy is not to use Outlook, which I know works with Messenger. I was wondering if anyone had some ideas or even using SMTP. I think I may have to write in a VB script and use SMTP to send out a simple e-mail message. Just a shot in the dark as I don't think this utility is used a whole lot.

Similar Topics

Has anyone tried emailing any alarm using RsView SE. If so could you please refer me to how it can be done. Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
1) Can I check if the project is stored on a MMC card with a Standard Laptop & Card Reader 2) Do I need a PLC to create a project on the MMC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a query that if omron PLC supports mail features , which series Please name latest series wise
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anybody know if it is possible to email reports from a Comfort HMI panel? Thanks
Replies
Views
Objective. I am trying, as the subject says, to gather tag values, put them in a .txt file, then I want to send them out over the email activex...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom