Data Logger Recommendations

Edmhydraulics

Hi all, I am looking for recommendations on a data Logger for troubleshooting a system in a mill. I have to record the valve spool position feedback signal 0-10V and the command signal. I will be recording for a 10 hour shift. Not all the data has to be saved during the shift just for a couple of mins if there is an issue. Update frequency can be around 1-2 seconds. Any thoughts on a platform that would work for this. Either a small PLC based system or something else?

Thanks Edm

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am looking for some affordable and reliable ethernet data loggers, possibly with rtd/4-20ma addon capability. I would also...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a way to record 8 @ 4-20 mA channels for review offline at a later date. Sample rate would be 1/sec. 30 day history...
Replies
Views
I have seen posts about the Rockwell FactoryTalk ME DataStore Plus ActiveX control to save historical data to a CSV, but frankly the caveats seem...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for a temporary high speed 14 channel+ data gathering system. There is a large hydraulic powered machine that raises and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm still pretty new to PLC's in general. For a program on RSLogix 500 with a micro1400 and pvp400, we are currently logging data for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom