Animatics Smart motor question`

JoeM1

Good Morning,
Prior to the holiday shutdown we had a machine with many Animatics Smart Motors. These ran by means of their internal program looking at the on-board digital inputs and responding accordingly.

Now after the shut down, none of them work. They all seem to have correct programs installed in them, and if you look in smart motor playground, you can see the status of the inputs change as you apply a ground signal to them.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Similar Topics

I´m working with a Delta HMI (model: DOP-B07E515) and Moog Animatics Smart Motor series 5. I need to communicate both devices and send & get...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any experience with using an AB PLC to control Animatics series 5 motors?
Replies
Views
I need to interface an Animatics "Smart" motor to a RedLion G308A2 HMI. After many tries along with help from tech support the consenses is that...
Replies
Views
I have a Animatics Smart Motor that I am trying to send speed and run commands to from my 5/03 over the RS-232 connection on channel 0. I have...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom