Mitsubishi Cable Pinout

godcixelsyd

Hello all! Hope everyone had a good holiday. Seems like they get shorter and shorter every year.

I have a e300 HMI by beijer electronics, obsolete from my best understanding. I was wondering if someone had information on it as far as it's pinout or had one laying around they could check for me? I'm still scouring the internet searching for a spec sheet that might have it, but I know there is a lot of knowledge in this forum, and well.. why not see? Thanks!

[FONT=&quot]Although branded Mitsubishi it is actually manufactured by a company called Beijer (Beijer E300). FYI it is pretty much compatible with the currently sold Beijer E1032 in that programs can be pulled out of the E300 and converted to an E1032 with little problem (we do this all the time). The programming software used is E-Designer. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
You can find the manual and a list of pinouts and [FONT=&quot]c[/FONT]ables for all Mitsubishi HMI’s including the E300 from the link below.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bpteo8430v78pjm/AACwDPFxZaAg9LXUQMxhxN9Ba?dl=0[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

This is by far the BEST list pinouts I've seen! I'm young so I've been spoiled as far as almost everything being on ethernet, and am learning as I go with Mitsu. Thanks a ton!

twocozz, you wouldn't happen to have one for uploading and downloading on the a940 GOT terminal would you? That's another that has been plaguing me a bit.