LSiS - Saving PID Parameters

DS4275

Hi All

Can anyone help me. We use LSIS PLC's and I cannot find a way to save the PID Parameters directly.

When you change a PID parameter via the HMI (or directly in the software ) it is not retained when the power is cycled.

The manuals indicate that you use the APM_WRT Function block to save the PID parameters, but I have been unable to get it to work and cannot find any information on how to save these parameters.

Regards and Thank you

:site:

Similar Topics

It has been long that I am working in PLCs' field. I have a 2021 question now. How do you commission a line remotely? Firstly I said no way but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for a sample PLC program with Load cell XBF LD02S. can anybody help me with that??
Replies
Views
Just curious if anyone has worked with these controllers at all? Experiences good or bad? We received a used piece of equipment yesterday from...
Replies
Views
MY boss is saying that I "must" use LSIS PLCs in our next project. I need to use an OPC server with this machine. Do you have a suggestion for the...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any experience with LSIS PLCs? I realize you get what you pay for, and I'm not expecting logix5000 tier software, but I was wondering...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom