Remote Control Reciever/Transmitter

CBTussey

I am looking for a 4+ function transmitter/reciever with a range of around 150 feet. So far I've only been able to find one supplier; "Cervis". Anybody worked with their stuff? I'm open to suggestions and recommendations if anyone has any experience with this type technology. 24vdc or relay outputs will suffice.
I would just buy a garage door opener, but I need 4 funtions and all I can find is 2 in that product area.

Thanks guys

We use a brand called microtronics. Do a google search on them. We use them for pedestal mount offshore cranes all the time. They can set up a neat little transmitter unit with as much or little as you want. The receiver is pretty compact. We put in control panel and wire out. We have used both digital (off / on) and proportional control from them.